I for one am a huge fan of theirs. I have tried out many products over the last couple of years and whilst in Boots recently I picked up a firm favourite and some new products to try.
| L-R Some Like It Hot, The Righteous Butter, No Clogs Allowed, Peaches And Clean. |
The Righteous Butter body butter is a product I have used before in the miniture size I got in a gift set for Christmas. It has that classic Soap and glory scent, not too overpowering but it stays on your skin for hours so every now and then you get a wiff of it. The body butter has Shea Butter and Aloe Vera in it and you can smell the shea butter but there is something else with it that I can't describe, it's a gorgeous scent though.
It does say on the top of the tub that its a very dry skin formula. I do not have very dry skin, maybe slightly dry on my legs but I think you can use this whatever your skin is like. It is especially good after exfoliating or on slightly damp skin after a hot bath.
I bought this 300ml tub for £10.50 in Boots but I think at the moment they have a lot of offers on the range and The Righteous Butter is on 3 for 2 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment