This review is of Soap and Glory's 'Some Like It Hot Body Softening Thermal Scrub'
I have used this product a few times now and I really like it!
The product is a white colour and it has loads of exfoliating particles in it, some scrubs/exfoliators I have used before have hardly and and you don't feel like it is doing any good whatsoever.
It smells like vanilla and something fruity and the scent stays on your skin for a while afterwards which I loved.
You shake the tube up and then squeeze out a plum size amount on your hands and then rub gently in.
It does feel really hot when you first rub it in, I like it as I feel like its working but unfortunately the warming feeling disappears pretty quickly.
Afterwards your skin does feel very smooth and a little moisturised, but I normally moisturise after using an exfoliator anyway.
The only thing I didn't like about this product is that it is really difficult to squeeze out the tube! Its really hard work, this may be just my tube but for this reason I do prefer the body scrubs in a tub like the Soap And Glory 'Flake Away'.
Some like it hot retails at £8.00 for 200ml so you get alot of product for your money :)
No comments:
Post a Comment